1. What’s your blog about (140 characters or less)
There’s no one way of describing my blog; it’s about anything that I feel needs to be talked about. I’m an opinionated scatter brain/Chatter Box
2. What’s your dream job?
My dream job has not been invented yet, as I said I’m a scatter brain. Let me try and describe my dream job and hopefully it’ll make sense somehow… I want to be a TV presenter/Radio DJ/ PR Marketer working on a strategic level incorporating business management in the whole mixture. I’ll probably be the only person in the whole world with that kind of job hence I’ll be in high demand. I always tell people that I’m going to be one of those people with five jobs, there’s so much that I want to do and I have no intention of limiting myself (scatter brain tendencies)
3. Sometimes I wish…
Sometimes I wish… we would stop boxing people and ourselves specifically, I wish that type of mentality would just STOP! I hate its either black or white tendencies
Sometimes I wish… I wish we would all just get along…say NO to cyber bullying
Sometimes I wish… I wish we would have GOOD quality local TV adverts and shows (Ogilvy stays winning of course)
Sometimes I wish… Julius Malema and Bheki Cele would talk some more LOL
4. What are the blogs you visit for inspiration?
- I’m very big on entertainment blogs so NecoleBitchie is my ultimate favourite blog, even though it’s an American blog I find it very fresh and interesting.
- Locally I follow JustCurious which is also an entertainment blog
- I also follow FanaThePurp’s blog, the Tsonga guy who’s not afraid to voice his opinions, I love his honesty
- Lastly I follow the blogs on News24 and the TimesLive blog for current news and events
5. What’s your favourite digital piece/ad ever?
My favourite advert of all time is the tennis biscuits ad with the granny and her grandson, gets me laughing all the time, but the KFC advert with Ellie Goulding’s song playing in the background comes very close, I downloaded that song because of the KFC advert. So I actually have two favourites. Digitally I must say Beyonce’s performance at the 2011 Billboard award; it was a digital masterpiece absolute genius… loves it!
6. On repeat…
I’m not a house head but I can’t stop listening to “Take me to my love” by Rulf Gum ft. Monique Bingham #Buck
7. How would you decorate your new Ogilvy desk?
With pictures of Thierry Henry *LOL* I’m joking! I’m not big on decorations but I’d probably have my tweety table cloth (Love me some tweety), some grass box where I’d put all my stationary and a cute photo frame of my mommy and sisters (my rocks). I don’t like cluttered areas so that’ll probably be it, I can’t think in an area that has too much going on